Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT: Beijing Joe Biden Signs Executive Order Banning the Term “China Virus”

On Wed, 27 Jan 2021 07:36:37 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

On Wednesday, January 27, 2021 at 10:30:23 AM UTC-5, Oliver George wrote:
This is not a joke. Joe Biden has signed an executive order today that banned the term "China virus."

(The coronavirus is widely believed today to have been created in a lab in Wuhan China.)

https://tatumreport.com/beijing-joe-...m-china-virus/

Will the DNC censors be banning the term "FauciVirus-19" too?

Sweetie, you can call it the China Virus all you like. He's only preventing the U.S.
government from referring to it that way.

The correct name of the virus itself is SARS-CoV-2.

Cindy Hamilton

The ones we are most worried about now could be called Covid-20A & B
(the UK and SA mutation).
Will C-21 be the Biden Virus? ;-)

I said this before but once they get the mass production covid vaccine
manufacture in place, we will be getting annual shots like the flu.
They are not building that kind of capability for a one time deal.