TURTLE

Default Rain

"Harry K" wrote in message
om...
"TURTLE" wrote in message

"m Ransley" wrote in message
Did ya know there are over 2000 variaties of Hostas and Sum and
Substance has a record of Four feet x 114 inches. Mine are big and
yes I saw a 4" pop after the rain in 12 hrs. Amazing.
If the plants do better maybe the " Naders " are right about Flouride
and Chlorene. Even my Lawn never looks great till a rain.

What is nature telling us.

This is Turtle.

If the city water was all that good or pure. Why do All manufactors of
refrigerators recommend putting a carbon type filter in the water line going

the ice and water in the Door before you drink it. Carbon filter will remove
everything out of the water so you can drink it.

I got a ideal for you. There is a fellow here that has a open top holding

tank
that he puts his water in it before he puts it on his garden. He says it

will
let the Sun kill off any bateria and let the chemical evaperate off. He says

the
Chlorine will evaperate out in 24 hours in the open tank. He also says the
Bleach or Chlorine is not good for plants. He says this works for what your
talking about.

TURTLE

troll or not, the question is good. I have noticed the same effect,
water like crazy doesn't do near as much good as a 1/4" rain. And I
am on a well with nothing added to the water.

Harry K

This is Turtle.

Even if you have well water you still CAN have stuff in it that Distilled water
will not like Rain water will. Ground water still CAN have stuff like
Ironsulfate, methane vapor, Iron, Run off Chemicals, DDT, Round Up from someone
in Ohio, Oil Well injection of Salt water, and a host of other chemical that man
has turned loose. Well water most of the time is suppose to be good but Man has
been messing around down there for a long time to mess it up. Also City water
starts with well water and Man gets to mess it up some more.

Man can screw up anything if give enough of time.

TURTLE

---