Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default OT: New CDC director says they do not know how much vaccine theyhave

On 1/26/2021 1:43 PM, Tekkie� wrote:

On Mon, 25 Jan 2021 11:04:50 -0800, Bob F posted for all of us to digest...

IT might take a bit to figure out the trump "records" and "systems". Or
even find any such.

Well, we were told repeatedly what was going to happen after Biden was elected.
They had all that time between election and inauguration to think about the
nations highest crisis. Now they are backpedaling and worried about the pace of
executive orders. Why?

Right! We had all that time, and no data available due to trumps "they
stole the election" antics and data denial.