Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkieİ Tekkieİ is offline

Default Smart Electrician timer with 6 outlets timer SP-043 need instructions

On Mon, 25 Jan 2021 18:58:08 -0700, rbowman posted for all of us to digest...

On 01/25/2021 01:42 PM, Tekkie? wrote:

On Sat, 23 Jan 2021 11:20:38 -0800 (PST), edward geiser posted for all of us to
digest...

I need instructions on how to use a 6 outlet timer SP-043 timer with 6 covered outlets.

We need more info like manufacturer, etc.

You MAY be able to find it he https://www.manuallib.com/ or
https://www.manualslib.com/ take note of the "s"

Am I getting senile or did I not post this:

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Intermat...116K/205478788

1. Open the dial cover (F) on the timer and then move the timer switch
to the T (timer) position.

2. Turn the timer dial (G) clockwise until the current time (in hours)
is directly above the gray dot.

3. Pull the applicable trippers up to set the event OFF time and then
push the applicable trippers down to set the desired ON time.

4. Plug your electrical device into an outlet on the timer (A).

5. Turn your electrical device ON to enable the timer to control the device

This has the I/O/T as described by the OP/

You did post that. I sorry I did not read that prior to posting. I am not on
here every day so have to declutter the political bs to get to the meat.

You are not senile.

--
Tekkie