Edwin Pawlowski

Default Storage Shed Anchoring?

"I-zheet M'drurz" wrote in message

I'm counting on that few hundred pounds of Wolmanized wood
screwed to the bottom for a little help. "Cautious Charlie"
who replied before mentioned wind moving a boat, but yeah,
that's what we *want* to happen, we diesign the boat so it
glides through the water with a little wind in the sails.
We're talking preventing a trip to Oz in the other case.
The wood deck is *fighting* movement by gravity and friction.

I've driven around a couple of houses that were blown into the street. This
was at the New Jersey shore after a storm. Codes have changed requiring
better anchoring, but buildings can and do blow away.