Posted to uk.d-i-y
Scion[_2_] Scion[_2_] is offline

Default UK TOLL charge??

On Tue, 26 Jan 2021 09:24:53 +0000, Chris Holmes wrote:

Hi All,

A couple of local organisations are arranging meetings via Teams / WebEx
which off er the option for invitees to dial in by phone.

One includes the text

€śTap to join from a mobile device (attendees only)
+44-20-7660-8149,,1752666438#67393877# United Kingdom Toll€ť

The wording to my mind suggests that this would be a Premium Rate
number.
But it appears to start 020 Which doesnt €śsound€ť premium to my ears
(but maybe Ive not been paying attention).

Does anyone know if this WILL be a premium number?

And if so, do WebEx / Teams have the same charging structure for all
users or does it vary according each organisations contract?

It's a standard 0207 number, which is chargeable at normal landline call
rate. You would be charged if, for example, your mobile phone contract had
limited landline minutes and you had run out.

It's not a premium rate call, for sure.