Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default KV GS4270 Drawer Slides No Longer Fully Close

On 1/25/2021 1:59 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
Snip

Oh, I thought the 3-across section on the left was one big unit, then the
2 high stack on the right.

They look great. I hope the install goes/went great.

It went well, just like I actually measured the fit. LOL

I hope the same for me next Saturday. I have some minor electrical work to do, and
I need to install a garbage disposal, both of which I *should* do before installing
the drawers. I'll need the light and I'll need the hardware stores to be open. However,
unless I at least test fit the drawers first thing, I'll be distracted all day thinking about
them.

How much do you want to bet that I least remeasure the openings within 5 minutes
of my arrival late Friday night? I probably won't be able to sleep unless I do. ;-)

LOL, So some how or another I installed one of the drawer units, in the
island, that was supposed to go somewhere else. One would think it
would be obvious as to which went where but the one for the island had
to be a bit narrower than the opening because of electrical conduit on
one end. Sooooo the really generous fit did not strike me as odd.
But then I had the last unit to install and it was about 1/2" too wide.
Out comes the island unit and into the last cabinet. Just like I
measured. LOL.
And so on.

I hate wondering if I looked at the right side of the inch indicator...
Was it 24.5" or 23.5". :~0