Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew[_22_] Andrew[_22_] is offline

Default Question about TV aerials (Bill Wright?)

On 25/01/2021 13:46, alan_m wrote:
On 25/01/2021 13:07, Andrew wrote:
On 25/01/2021 06:14, Adrian Caspersz wrote:
On 25/01/2021 00:01, Dave W wrote:

In your case Freesat is the way to go. I have installed a dish at the
base of a tree at the end of my garden, as it can see over my roof
without being visible in the street.

Council houses used to be identified (allegedly) by them having a
satellite dish attached ...

And a new(-ish) car outside (or 2 or 3).

And the 80 inch TV viewable from the street.

And the recent 'how to get a council house' TV series
where the council housing officer said she regularly
takes prospective tenants on a viewing, who turn the
property down because their TV or sofa won't fit.