Posted to uk.d-i-y
charles charles is offline

Default Question about TV aerials (Bill Wright?)

In article , Paul
wrote:
Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote:
What trash the aerial and the roof at the same time? :-)

Actually 20 miles does not seem that far away to get such a crap
signal, there has to either be a poor lobe your way, or something
substantial in the way, I'd have thought. Brian

That was my conclusion about the description too.

With the distance and the kit involved, "it shoulda worked".

Paul

there might be a hill in the way. 20 miles west of Ridge Hill is a bit that
way

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England