Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Car dash cameras

"JoeJoe" wrote in message
o.uk...
On 24/01/2021 09:04, Tricky Dicky wrote:
On Sunday, 24 January 2021 at 08:39:53 UTC, newshound wrote:
On 24/01/2021 07:49, Peter James wrote:
I'm thinking of buying a dash camera for the car, as I nearly had
someone
drive into me in the Co-op
car park yesterday.
Any recommendations from the NG?
Peter

I recently went with the Nextbase 422GW as recommended by Which?

Seems to be fine, but I have not really played with it.

Nextbase range of cameras are the most recommended. I have the the 622GW
with rear camera pretty much feature packed although I have not had time
to fully play around with it so far. Quite impressed with the image
quality which at the end of the day is the most important factor.

I assume you leave them in place when you leave/
part the car? The bad boys are not tempted?

Thats one of the reasons I think they shouldnt
be visible and can tell you over the phone when
the car is being broken into or stolen.

And the other is so you can say nothing
about it if you caused the accident.