I-zheet M'drurz

Default Storage Shed Anchoring?

m Ransley wrote:

It depends if it is in a sheltered area and what you store in
it. They say to anchor it figuring it can be empty. Its up to
you , in a open field area yes or an area with wind empty it
will blow away .

I'm counting on that few hundred pounds of Wolmanized wood
screwed to the bottom for a little help. "Cautious Charlie"
who replied before mentioned wind moving a boat, but yeah,
that's what we *want* to happen, we diesign the boat so it
glides through the water with a little wind in the sails.
We're talking preventing a trip to Oz in the other case.
The wood deck is *fighting* movement by gravity and friction.

Tom Pendergast e-mail is for sissies, say it on line