Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default Smart Electrician timer with 6 outlets timer SP-043 need instructions

In alt.home.repair, on Sat, 23 Jan 2021 16:28:43 -0800 (PST), edward
geiser wrote:

On Saturday, January 23, 2021 at 3:12:36 PM UTC-6, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 1/23/2021 2:20 PM, edward geiser wrote:
I need instructions on how to use a 6 outlet timer SP-043 timer with 6 covered outlets.

This may be the same timer setup and you can download instructions from
this web site
https://tinyurl.com/y2tart3w

Made by Smart Electrician & I can't find a website for it. The timer has a circle dial on it with no pointer for the hour.

Is it old? There should be some trace of the pointer, or if not, make a
short line on it, use that as the pointer, and see when things turn on.
Take the difference between when they turned on and when they shoudl
have, and figure out where the pointer line should have been. Then make
a slightly longer line there. Then test it and if you got it right,
make the second line bigger, or indelible.

Easy to subtract when one shoudl add, or the reverse.

It has a turn on it that has ( I T O) but I can't get it to work except on the O for on I suppose. So I'm having problems setting the time on it! It just stays on all the time.

If you google Smart Electrician SP-043

For the first two hit s, one says it does't have sp-043. The other
https://www.menards.com/main/electri...3154690357.htm
doesn't say that, but I can't find it, even in the source code.
Nonethess, the instructions are probably correct.

https://hw.menardc.com/main/items/me...nstrMan_TM.pdf