Paul W

Default Power Cuts/Generators yet again

I have done this MANY times, both at home and at work, and as long as
you
are carefull and understand what you are doing, it is perfectly safe.

Nothing is "perfectly safe" and this way of connecting a generator
seems to me to be quite a long way from "perfectly safe", especially
in a household with (probably) more than one person around the place.

OK, so if you don't open the Isolator there is a risk, and if you start the
generator before plugging in the live plug there is a risk, BUT if you are
carefull and do both of these bits properly, what else is not safe ?

Paul.