Edwin Pawlowski

Default Storage Shed Anchoring?

"Jeff Morris" wrote in message
The instructions simply say "this shed must
be anchored", and they provide instructions for anchoring it to bare

ground
using cable anchors, anchoring it to wood posts, or to a concrete
foundation, using their concrete anchors.

So my question is, do I need to provide additional anchoring beyond
attaching it to the foundation? My thinking is that the weight of the
shed, the foundation, the firewood pile, and the shed's contents are now
all contributing to holding it in place, so probably not.

Look at the surface area of the side. Look at the suface area of a sial
that iscapable of moving a boat. Getting the idea? If not convinced, look
at some news footage of thunderstorms, hurricanes, etc. That 30 bucks
invested now can save you hundreds later.