Posted to alt.home.repair
edward geiser edward geiser is offline

Default Smart Electrician timer with 6 outlets timer SP-043 need instructions

On Saturday, January 23, 2021 at 3:12:36 PM UTC-6, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 1/23/2021 2:20 PM, edward geiser wrote:
I need instructions on how to use a 6 outlet timer SP-043 timer with 6 covered outlets.

This may be the same timer setup and you can download instructions from
this web site
https://tinyurl.com/y2tart3w

Made by Smart Electrician & I can't find a website for it. The timer has a circle dial on it with no pointer for the hour. It has a turn on it that has ( I T O) but I can't get it to work except on the O for on I suppose. So I'm having problems setting the time on it! It just stays on all the time.