Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Battery for electric car.

In article ,
Robin wrote:
And where did I say it didn't[1]? But that's a different issue -
orthogonal to your claims about the ease with which charging points
could be provided and the rarity of ADMDs of 2kw or less.

FFS. I merely pointed out you don't need a driveway to charge your car if
street points were provided. Any problems with the distribution system
apply equally to driveway charges and street chargers, like for like.

But carry on answering the question you hoped was asked.

--
*WHERE DO FOREST RANGERS GO TO "GET AWAY FROM IT ALL?"

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.