rosie read and post

Default Pella vs Andersen Windows and installation

i must vote AGAINST a pella sliding door.
mine have the screen on the inside slide track and they CANNOT be
hosed down!

--
rosie
http://www.rockthevote.com/rtv_register.php

"Walter Cohen" wrote in message
t...
: I need to have both my sliding glass patio doors as well as my
front living
: room bay window replaced.
: My two options are Andersen or Pella. Andersen I believe is good
enough and
: of sufficient quality that it meets my expectations/criteria.
:
: I know Pella is kinda a one-stop dealer providing installation as
well. I
: was wondering if Pella, including installation, would be more
expensive than
: purchasing Andersen and having a contractor (or window installer)
install
: them. I am thinking the answer would be - yes. Especially for
the bay
: window I am thinking there would be a fair amount of carpentry
required.
: The patio doors are pretty standard.
:
: Thoughts on this?