Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default SPC - Stop Production Completely Micrometer time!

"pyotr filipivich" wrote in message

When it works, it is wonderful. But ...
--
pyotr filipivich

I've worked at a couple of places where the demand for perfection generated
a high rate of scrap, which the engineers and then the techs picked over
like vultures for home projects. Much of my electrical and mechanical stock
came from their reject bins and lab clean-ups, as any parts we took from
stock for tests or experiments were tainted by our touch and couldn't be
returned. I home-brewed my first computer on recycled wirewrap boards from
one.