Walter Cohen

Default Pella vs Andersen Windows and installation

I need to have both my sliding glass patio doors as well as my front living
room bay window replaced.
My two options are Andersen or Pella. Andersen I believe is good enough and
of sufficient quality that it meets my expectations/criteria.

I know Pella is kinda a one-stop dealer providing installation as well. I
was wondering if Pella, including installation, would be more expensive than
purchasing Andersen and having a contractor (or window installer) install
them. I am thinking the answer would be - yes. Especially for the bay
window I am thinking there would be a fair amount of carpentry required.
The patio doors are pretty standard.

Thoughts on this?

Thanks.
Walter