Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Laminate flooring on worktop

The point is from several folks experiences, some fluids can get down the
cracks, and let muck in, you don't want that on a kitchen work top, I'd
imagine, too many places for nasty germs to lurk.
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Fredxx" wrote in message
On 21/01/2021 18:45, Janet Byner wrote:
I am thinking of using laminate or similar boarding for my kitchen(to
replace tiled top with wooden edging. Saw your post and although it's 13
years later, wondered if you had any luck and what finish you used
eventually!

I strong recommend you read this before you reply again to to a 13 year
old post:
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/Home_owners_hub

Most of us will have absolutely no idea what you've just read.