Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Raise the voting age!

In article ,
Fredxx wrote:
We did once have a decent amount of social housing. The reasonable
rents for that set a base for other rented housing, and to some extent
the value of housing in that sort of bracket for sale. Which would be
what most first time buyers bought.

And a decade of Labour didn't increase the housing stock to match
demand, similarly Tories and ConDem pact.

Very difficult to reverse such things once Thatcher had sold all the
family silver and given the proceeds away.

Doesn't concern me directly. I did very well out of Thatcher selling off
the family silver. And don't have kids to worry about them being able to
buy a house.

It would seem it was what the public wanted, by the voting. So no point in
crying over spilt milk now.

--
*Prepositions are not words to end sentences with *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.