Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
David Billington[_2_] David Billington[_2_] is offline

Default Reid Supply

On 21/01/2021 21:02, Leon Fisk wrote:
On Thu, 21 Jan 2021 13:19:40 -0700
Bob La Londe wrote:

snip
"Do you have any tool steel?"

"Would you like to buy some frozen chickens?"

Fawwwk!

Just like searching on youtube

I've been gathering an odd list to try ordering from Zoro:

http://www.ebaystores.com/Zoro-Tools/

Compared a couple items (exact matches) to Reid, which had them for over
2x higher...

You tried Zoro via Ebay yet?

I've ordered from UK Zoro from their website and ebay, ebay was fine but
I'm suspicious of the website. I ordered some parts from their website
as the price bettered anyone else by quite a bit and the items come in
packs of 2 from SMC, I ordered 10 off. I later checked again and the
price had gone up to normal market price and the order quantity was 10,
other similar parts from SMC sold by Zoro on the website were still
listed as 2 off quantity. I wonder if they have some sort of tracking
software and offered a teaser price on a first order.