Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkieİ Tekkieİ is offline

Default Can I haul a new water heater home on its side?

On Tue, 19 Jan 2021 16:21:01 -0500, Dan Espen posted for all of us to digest...

Tekkieİ writes:

On Tue, 19 Jan 2021 14:33:19 -0500, Dan Espen posted for all of us to digest...

fullofcupcakes writes:

I think the preheated water has cooled by now so it has contracted
leaving a vacuum to suck the glass away from the cast iron. That
should protect the water.

You may or may not know this, but most of the posts on homeowners hub
are actually from Usenet.

On Usenet, we don't see old posts, only the most recent replies.
The post you just replied to is 12 years old. Please check
the dates and if you feel you must reply, please include the
original post in your reply.

Better yet, get a Usenet account. You can do this for free.

Good luck with that Dan. I tried this a couple of years ago but got hate posts.
Maybe copy your post for reposting. I think homemoaners hubless will ban you.

LOL.

In your honor, I created a "homemoaners" file and copy pasted that text
into it.

Thank you for the honor. Apply it as needed.

--
Tekkie