Paul W

Default Power Cuts/Generators yet again

"One of the easiest ways to distribute your generator power is to "back
feed" it into a ring main."

Isn't that a bit dodgy ? if someone half reads your posting and fails to
absorb the bit about turning off the isolator then you run the risk of
electrocuting some poor sod at the sub-station fixing your power line.

I think your generator would go bang well before that happened as it would
be trying to supply power to everyone else in the street on the same phase.

I guess I should have added a note that this should only be attempted by a
competant person, who actually understands a bit about electricity.

Paul.