Posted to alt.home.repair
Axel Jones[_3_] Axel Jones[_3_] is offline

Default fireplace won't start

On 1/19/21 10:13 PM, bonez cooker wrote:
I have a fireplace that was working and then I felt like I wasn,t getting enough heat out of it so I tried an axial fan to push some heat out . it worked for a little while then it blew out the fire completely, now it won't ignite, HELP!!!!!
this model has a battery back up I think, and instructions say not to try to light the pilot.

There is usually a battery in the remote control and a battery in fireplace itself.

When was the last time you changed them both?