Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Party wall thickness

nancy wrote

I just read this and had to write ..how awful for you I suffer the same
and its soul destroying ..

He has likely either slashed his wrists, moved or done
something else in the 10 years since he posted that.

I have soundproof people coming tom to get options but I fear it's
expensive....

Yep, guaranteed to be.

my latest and only option is to put tv on wall and drown them out...
but sadly they are aware of their behaviour esp banging back door up until
12.30 a.m when I can finally sleep ...its changed my whole life ...
I hope you know your not alone and that sadly some people you just cant
talk to......at least you still have your sense of humour x