Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew[_22_] Andrew[_22_] is offline

Default Blanced flue gas fire

In article ,
Chade wrote:
I am after a balanced flue gas fire. Can anyone please suggest a good
place to get one from? It is for an old cottage so Ideally I would like
a mock wood-burner style one (I assume you can get balanced flue ones in
that style). In terms of size 5 KW+. The alcove it would stand in only
has an external wall on the one side, so it would have an elbow in the
flue.

Do such things exist? BF boilers with fan assisted flues are common and
allow long terminals. Not sure the demand for BF fires is great enough to
make it worth the effort designing one.

Gazco, Devon. Read the whole thread.