Wanderer

Default Power Cuts/Generators yet again

On Thu, 8 Jan 2004 13:25:55 -0000, Paul W wrote:

snip

One of the easiest ways to distribute your generator power is to "back feed"
it into a ring main.

First of all, once the power goes off, switch OFF the isolator in the CU,
then switch off all the breakers.

Make up a very dangerous lead with the generator connected to one end and a
3 pin plug on the other, then plug this into a socket on your ring main.

To Paul W I would say please go right ahead and do it, as a matter of
some urgency. It might help remove some defective genes from the human
gene pool.

To anyone else - DO NOT DO IT! That is some of the worst advice I have
ever seen.