Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chris Green Chris Green is offline

Default Laptop - worth increasing RAM?

John Rumm wrote:
On 17/01/2021 19:09, alan_m wrote:
On 17/01/2021 17:32, polygonum_on_google wrote:

A site I use often has just had its website re-re-written.

TOT but Salus seem to have updated their web pages
https://salus-controls.com/uk/

Can anyone scroll down this page (and scroll down others from the
links)? I don't seem to be able to do it with Firefox of Edge.

Salus make CH controls room thermostats etc.

They appear to have disabled the scroll bars. So you can scroll with the
mouse wheel or with cursor keys, page up and down etc, and no doubt it
works on a touch screen, but that's a bit of an accessibility cock up
for desktop / laptop users.

Why? I used to use scroll bars but not now, I just use the mouse wheel
or two fingers on the mousepad if it's the laptop. As you say the
cursor keys work fine too. I don't really see there's much of an issue.

--
Chris Green
ยท