Posted to uk.d-i-y
polygonum_on_google[_2_] polygonum_on_google[_2_] is offline

Default Laptop - worth increasing RAM?

On Sunday, 17 January 2021 at 19:55:08 UTC, alan_m wrote:
On 17/01/2021 19:50, Jeff Layman wrote:
On 17/01/2021 19:09, alan_m wrote:
On 17/01/2021 17:32, polygonum_on_google wrote:

A site I use often has just had its website re-re-written.

TOT but Salus seem to have updated their web pages
https://salus-controls.com/uk/

Can anyone scroll down this page (and scroll down others from the
links)? I don't seem to be able to do it with Firefox of Edge.

Salus make CH controls room thermostats etc.

No problem with Pale Moon 28.17.0 (x64)

Hmm, I can get the site to give scroll bars on every page if I select
BUT ONLY if I select a different country to the UK.

None of the UK pages give me scroll bar in either Firefox or Edge.
I've even tried Firefox in safe mode (hold down shift whist
selecting/starting firefox) with no luck.

I get no scrollbars. Can scroll - using mouse wheel (actually, Microsoft wedge mouse so not even a real wheel). Or using Pg Dn key.

Using latest Firefox on fully updated Windows 10.