TURTLE

Default Rain

"m Ransley" wrote in message
Why is it I can keep my garden wet and fertilised, but after a rain
the plants always get a bigger boost. Im on city water. I live on a
lake and wonder if pumping lake water would have the same effect as
rain.

This is Turtle.

Rain water is just about pure as you can get it but may have a little stuff in
it. It is Distilled water from the air and city water has all kinds of stuff to
kill germs and stuff to help your teeth not fall out. What Man Drinks should not
be put on nature.

TURTLE

---