Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default TOT JW letter

alan_m wrote

Ive just received a handwritten (photo-copied) letter delivered by my
postman from the Jehovahs Witnesses. Handwritten address on envelope (to
householder) with 2nd class stamp.

My joveys are a lot more hi tech than that. They used to
knock on the door,, but due to the virus they now ring you.

She wasnt very happy when I made my usual response
to the traditional 'how are you' so many callers start with.
I say 'I was alright until you called me'

Apparently if you go to their web site they will explain why their god has
been such a vindictive ******* in targetting the old and vulnerable in
society with the Covid virus. It is all explained in their bible.

I did lay that one on her when it became clear that is was another jovey
calling. And she did run that line that it was all spelt out in the bible
and
that that utter obscenity of their god would be fixing everything soon.

When I asked why it was taking countless millennia for that ******* to
fix infectious disease, she waffled on about time was different for a god.