Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fredxx[_4_] Fredxx[_4_] is offline

Default TOT JW letter

On 16/01/2021 16:46, Richard wrote:
On 16/01/2021 16:15, T i m wrote:
On Sat, 16 Jan 2021 14:39:26 +0000, Adrian Caspersz
wrote:

On 16/01/2021 14:23, GB wrote:
On 16/01/2021 12:47, alan_m wrote:

Ive just received a handwritten (photo-copied) letter delivered by my
postman from the Jehovahs Witnesses. Handwritten address on envelope
(to householder) with 2nd class stamp.

Apparently if you go to their web site they will explain why their god
has been such a vindictive ******* in targetting the old and
vulnerable in society with the Covid virus. It is all explained in
their bible.

The Spanish Flu pandemic targeted the young and healthy. Which is
better?

As an interest, some humans look at other animals and say 'ah, cute!'.

Most do I'd say, to some animal or the other. We even take our
children to the local farm, after telling them to be kind / gentle to
all the animals, then we kill the animals for them to eat?

When our daughter first learned that she was disgusted but we
continued with her indoctrination

Seems like the JW's and vegans are pretty similar.

Hmm, they both look obsessed and fanatical.