Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fredxx[_4_] Fredxx[_4_] is offline

Default Fishing.

In article ,
Fredxx wrote:
All the whingeing I see here is from Remainers. Oh, and Brexiters
whingeing about Remainers whingeing about their perceived loss.

Err, this thread is about Brexiteers whinging about a real loss to them.

But carry on as you started. Head in the sand. All of Farage's predictions
are true.

BTW, hope all those in industry who voted Brexit are delighted the EU
employment laws are to be rescinded. About time they did what they were
told and work any hours their boss wants. Breaks are for wimps.

Sounds good to me, I have no workers' rights. I doubt you do either
albeit for different reasons.

The most booming economy is where you can hire labour without subsequent
costs of shrinking your workforce if conditions demand/change.