Posted to uk.d-i-y
charles charles is offline

Default Computer keyboard problem

In article ,
Owain Lastname wrote:
On Wednesday, 13 January 2021 at 09:49:09 UTC, Bert Coules wrote:
I do wish that WordPerfect had become the industry standard. It has
oddities of its own but at least they're logical oddities.

It *was* the industry standard, but they botched moving to Windows and
never managed a coherent office suite presentation in the way MS did.

Owain

since MS created both Windows and MS Office, that's hardly surprising.

There was more it than that. My department adopted Wordperfect but were
told the corporate policy was to use MS products. I think this was at the
time of Win 3.1

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England