Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Fishing.

In article ,
nightjar wrote:
In article ,
Scion wrote:
On Fri, 15 Jan 2021 14:09:24 +0000, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

If anyone had told me all those years ago that the industry which
voted Brexit perhaps more than any other would be one of the first
to start moaning when it was 'done' I'm not sure I'd have believed
it.

Is the moaning just as loud from those fishermen who sold their
quotas to foreign firms?

Just read a minister saying the answer was for us to eat more fishery
products. Now I know what they really meant by getting back control.
Telling us what we have to eat.

Is that the Fisheries Minister who was too busy to read the Brexit Deal
because she was organising a nativity trail?

Yup. From the Aberdeen Evening Express. An area of the country where
fishing is a large part of the economy.

--
*There are two sides to every divorce: Yours and **** head's*

Dave Plowman London SW