Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Fishing.

In article ,
Jethro_uk wrote:
On Fri, 15 Jan 2021 14:09:24 +0000, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

If anyone had told me all those years ago that the industry which voted
Brexit perhaps more than any other would be one of the first to start
moaning when it was 'done' I'm not sure I'd have believed it.

Since everyone that voted for Brexit knew exactly what they were voting
for, I've very little interest in hearing whinges from people that voted
for Brexit over what they got.

If you remember the discussions on here, I'd say very few indeed knew what
they were voting for. But believed the lies from BoJo, Farage and perhaps
more so the majority of written media.

I have a lot of interest and sympathy for people who knew what a car
crash it would be and did everything they could legally (that was their
mistake of course) to prevent it.

The irony being, I like mackerel.

--
*Rehab is for quitters