Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Fishing.

In article ,
Scion wrote:
On Fri, 15 Jan 2021 14:09:24 +0000, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

If anyone had told me all those years ago that the industry which voted
Brexit perhaps more than any other would be one of the first to start
moaning when it was 'done' I'm not sure I'd have believed it.

Is the moaning just as loud from those fishermen who sold their quotas to
foreign firms?

Just read a minister saying the answer was for us to eat more fishery
products. Now I know what they really meant by getting back control.
Telling us what we have to eat.

--
*I'll try being nicer if you'll try being smarter

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.