Posted to alt.home.repair
Afefe10 Afefe10 is offline

Default Moen 1200 Cartridge - Which way is up?

You cant tell which side is up on the 1200 if you turn the water on and its wrong then take the handle off then take a pair of pliers pull the stem out and turn it 180° which is half of a circle to the left And then the hot water will be on the left side and the cold water will be on the right side Because I just replaced my 1200 cartridge yesterday on On 13 January 2021 thank God I didnt have to pull the whole cartridge out be careful when turning the stem that water can be scolding

--
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...up-278145-.htm