Posted to alt.home.repair
Fred Fred is offline

Default selling a house

"Frank" "frank wrote in message
On 1/14/2021 7:46 PM, Fred wrote:

"Jim Joyce" wrote in message
On Mon, 11 Jan 2021 21:21:19 +0000 (UTC), "badgolferman"
wrote:

Sometime later this year we will be selling our house and moving out of
state. The other day I went through all the manuals and receipts for
appliances and maintenance done to the house and set them aside for the
next owner. I also placed in a box all the specialty tools and spare
parts for the plumbing fixtures in the house. Is there any reason not
to do this?

What suggestions do you have in preparation for selling. We will use
an agent so their input will come first, but just checking the
experience of others.

I also wanted an on topic discussion...

My wife and I move every 5-ish years

Why do you move so often ?

"Using 2007 ACS data, it is estimated that a person in the United States
can expect to move 11.7 times in their lifetime based upon the current age
structure and average rates and allowing for no more than one move per
single year."

That isnt true with adults his age.