Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Joyce Jim Joyce is offline

Default Capitol Police Don't Look Good

On Tue, 12 Jan 2021 16:37:49 -0500, wrote:

On Tue, 12 Jan 2021 11:12:51 -0600, Jim Joyce
wrote:

On Mon, 11 Jan 2021 22:48:34 -0500,
wrote:

On Mon, 11 Jan 2021 22:25:33 -0500, Clare Snyder
wrote:

On Mon, 11 Jan 2021 19:15:10 -0800, Bob F wrote:

On 1/11/2021 7:06 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 01/11/2021 08:23 AM, wrote:
On Monday, January 11, 2021 at 9:59:20 AM UTC-5, rbowman wrote:
On 01/11/2021 06:33 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
On 1/7/21 5:21 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
We'll see how this shakes out in a few days. The woman
killed at the Capitol was unarmed and shot by Capitol Police
if this is right.
http://alturl.com/ukyk6

It sounds like the Capitol Police refused offers of outside help prior
to the rally.
https://nypost.com/2021/01/07/capitol-police-nixed-fbi-national-guard-help-before-siege/

Given the news buzz about the Proud Boys and other groups prior to the
rally either the leadership of the Capitol Police is completely inept or
something else is going on.

Really, they're just glorified rent-a-cops.* They're controlled by
both the House
and the Senate through four separate committees.* That's a cluster****
if I
ever saw one.

Cindy Hamilton

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ob/ar-BB1cFbyB

Even juicier... Another article said 15 of the cops were being
investigated. I've seen the video but this adds even more credence to
the story that the cops opened the doors and took the protesters on a
guided tour.

Pelosi and crew might want to review the history of Indira Gandhi using
Sikh bodyguards and then attacking the Golden Temple.

Some reports say even the cop who died was an outspoken Trump supporter.

The one that killed himself?
The one beaten with the fire extinguisher

The one who had a stroke. That is not a typical reaction to a bump on
the head. That is a piece of plaque in an artery busting loose and
lodging somewhere in the brain that it stops a critical function.

I'm impressed. Add Medical Examiner to your long list of qualifications.
You must have been a big Quincy fan.

Maybe the stress of the protest brought it on but I bet when the
defense actually gets the medical records, this guy had a preexisting
condition.

https://www.webmd.com/stroke/guide/s...causes-risks#2

As I'm sure you know, due to your extensive medical training, extreme head
trauma frequently causes localized bleeding and edema, often resulting in a
blood clot. Stroke and death are not uncommon at that point.

See? We both watched TV in the 1970's.

I am still willing to wait to see what they find.

Now you're willing to wait? What changed your mind? Just above, you had
everything all sewn up and ready for "the defense". But now you're willing
to wait.

I am sure you have your mind made up already.

No, that was you. Still quoted above, in case you don't remember.