Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chris J Dixon Chris J Dixon is offline

Default Solar panels - nuisance calls

Peter Johnson wrote:

Anyone else with solar panels receiving calls from someone asking if
they are working alright and if the feed in tarrif payments are coming
through?

AFAIK, the list of those who have panels installed is publicly
available.

I have had two categories of callers, one wants to sell me
air-to-air heat exchangers to "make use of my generated
electricity", whilst the others claim, wrongly, that my original
installer is no longer in business, so they can offer to "take
care of" my system.

I generally send them off with a flea in their ear, unless I am
bored, in which case I attempt a little education.

Chris
--
Chris J Dixon Nottingham UK
@ChrisJDixon1