Posted to uk.d-i-y
polygonum_on_google[_2_] polygonum_on_google[_2_] is offline

Default Blanced flue gas fire

On Tuesday, 12 January 2021 at 19:35:58 UTC, Jimmy Stewart wrote:
On 12/01/2021 18:18, Chade wrote:
Hello

I am after a balanced flue gas fire. Can anyone please suggest a good place to get one from? It is for an old cottage so Ideally I would like a mock wood-burner style one (I assume you can get balanced flue ones in that style). In terms of size 5 KW+. The alcove it would stand in only has an external wall on the one side, so it would have an elbow in the flue.

Thanks.

you will be lucky if you can find a gas engineer willing to install it...

Why? Not flueless.