Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Computer keyboard problem

On Tue, 12 Jan 2021 17:35:52 +0000, Bert Coules wrote:

The Natural Philosopher wrote:

. I'll see how the 65 quid cherry lasts.

I've been using my current keyboard, daily and pretty much all day
Monday to Friday, for something like twenty five years. I had the one
before that (same model) for almost as long and I only replaced it
because it was physically damaged beyond obvious repair.

Can beat that with this one. Purchased in 1989 and used daily ever since.

IBM Model M, of course. Cost £130 odd in 1989.