Posted to uk.d-i-y
AnthonyL AnthonyL is offline

Default Mild detergent - products

On Mon, 11 Jan 2021 17:31:04 +0000, GB
wrote:

On 11/01/2021 13:02, AnthonyL wrote:

Yes, I've just about learnt to use "gogle". Is Fairy Liquid a typical
hand dish washing soap ONLY containing surfacants? It doesn't say on
its label.

I was recommended by a hospital to use Fairy Liquid for washing some
equipment they supplied. They said it's much better than hand soap, as
that contains fats and perfumes. I had been using hand soap, and I can
confirm that Fairy Liquid is miles better.

Thanks. I too have some equipment that specifies to wash in mild
detergent and as this thread proves finding what product is a mild
detergent is somewhat beyond uk.d-i-y, and indeed manufacturers'
labels. I had been using Fairy Liquid but then tried a mild soap
(well I think it is mild soap - Wilco brand). I'll now revert to your
hospital recommendation.

--
AnthonyL

Why ever wait to finish a job before starting the next?