Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default What sort of internet download speeds are you guys getting

In article , says...
I can have 1000Gb if I choose to pay
for that but choose to pay for 50Gb

The price difference does not usually justify the speed once you pass a
certain point. Sending an email will take .01 seconds instead of .001.
For most of us the difference is negligible for everyday use.

Right after a certain point you are depending on the speed that the
servers that you are connecting to can send out the data to you.

As I am mostly the only one on the computer/data stream almost anyting
above 10 mbps or whatever it takes to watch a you tube vidio is usually
good enough for my usage. The standard low end is 200 mbps so much of
that is wasted on me.