Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Was someone after a stubby cordless screwdriver?

On Sat, 09 Jan 2021 12:31:06 +0000, Max Demian wrote:

On 09/01/2021 00:32, alan_m wrote:
On 08/01/2021 15:34, Max Demian wrote:
On 07/01/2021 16:16, R D S wrote:
I recall a post......

These are in Lidl, Chorley at least.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KmI...sTI3FNHqYSWlr/

view?usp=sharing

All my screwdrivers are cordless, and some are stubby.

Yep, I picked one up just before Christmas for 80p - it's around 10cm
long with a large chunky handle.

Without this newfangled electricity lark everything is cordless. Irons,
screwdrivers, drills, kettles...

I just had a new cordless stubby screwdriver, with multiple bits,
delivered this morning.

Made by Wera. It doesn't have a battery or a motor!