Posted to uk.d-i-y
alan_m alan_m is offline

Default Was someone after a stubby cordless screwdriver?

Didn't realise there were so many regional variations. I just look at Lidl
UK for offers, and they are the same as my local stores.

Nationwide I think they are the same. The screwdriver was probably in
centre isle offer weeks ago during their DIY week and what you have in
your local store is what is still left.

Some (larger) stores seem to be the dumping ground for all the centre
isle stuff not sold in the previous weeks.