Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Crikey. We have a little gas capacity left

"No Name" wrote in message
news
On 07/01/2021 19:12, Jimmy Stewart wrote:
It's cold. ****ING cold. The Dutch interconnector is borked. French and
Belgian interconnectors running flat out. Wood burners flat out. Hydro
and pumped nearly flat out. Nuclear as flat out as the number of
reactors not in maintenance allows. No solar. **** all wind. Coal
running as high as I have seen it in 5 years and OCGT is above anything
i've ever recorded.

There seems to be some margin left in gas but its mighty close.

https://gridwatch.org.uk/

If only global warming worked and CO2 made us warm we would be toasty.

totly

what does TOTLY stand for please?

Its how hairy legged cross dressers haggis gorgers say totally.