Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Killing the odour of creosote

I'm glad that so called nice pong is hated by others as well.
Its bland and slightly chemical.
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Andrew" wrote in message
On 08/01/2021 13:07, Nick Odell wrote:
On Fri, 8 Jan 2021 02:06:13 -0800 (PST), fred
wrote:

Got creosote on some corduroy trousers while painting a fence. Swmbo
says she washed them in her precious Miele, but on the past she has
refused to use it for clothes that were too dirty, they still pong a
bit. Personally i don't mind the smell of creosote, goes well with a
dash of Jeyes fluid, but she witters on about it.

I find rotting fish tends to mask other odours pretty well.

Nick

Febreze swamps everything, but personally I would prefer the
smell of creosote to Febreze.

Milk spilt under the fridge or a kitchen unit becomes pretty
over-powering after a while.